- NGICP Certification
- NGICP Certification Program - October, 2019
NGICP Certification Program - October, 2019
Green infrastructure (GI) has become a critical component to comprehensive stormwater management. However, successful implementation of green infrastructure requires access to adequately skilled workforce available to perform the installation, inspection, and maintenance tasks. By underscoring your competency in these areas, certification increases your competitiveness in the job market.
The benefits of becoming certified by the NGICP include:
- Expansion of your skills and knowledge of building, inspecting and maintaining GI systems
- Proof of your commitment to supporting sustainable performance of GI practices
- Listing on the NGICP Certification Database
- To provide basic design understanding of best management practices
This course is offered on five consecutive Thursdays from October 17 to November 14, 2019, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Limit 30 students.