Cosmos Environmental Research & Development Services
- Innovative Catalytic Oxidative Process for destroying organics in wastewater
- Marcellus Shale Wastewater Treatment Technology
- Acid Mine Drainage Treatment
- Coal Gasification Slag Reuse and Recycle
- Applications of Nanotechnology in Wastewater Treatment
Wastewater Treatment Metals Removal Process
Cosmos Technologies has developed a patent pending innovative cost-effective wastewater treatment process capable of removing heavy metals from industrial effluents such as flue gas desulfurization systems, acid mine drainage and wastewater generated during hydraulic fracturing of the Marcellus Shale. This process is capable of treating flowback and produced waters for a cost of $0.01 to $0.03 per gallon.